They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but often beauty is only skin deep. It’s cliche, but it’s what’s on the inside that makes someone attractive.
1. “Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It is about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and most importantly a beautiful soul.
2. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
3. “Something with inner beauty will live forever, like the scent of a rose.
4. “The fountain of beauty is the heart and every generous thought illustrates the walls of your chamber.
5. “Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.
6. “It’s [beauty] a kind of radiance. People who possess a true inner beauty, their eyes are a little brighter, their skin a little dewier. They vibrate at a different frequency.
7. “That’s the thing about inner beauty: Unlike Physical beauty, which grabs the spotlight for itself, inner beauty shines on everyone, catching them, holding then in its embrace, making them more beautiful too.
8. “Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty – they merely move it from their faces into their hearts.
9. “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
10. “Beauty… when you look into a woman’s eyes and see what is in her heart.
11. “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
12. “What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside’
Jess C. Scott
13. “We see the beauty within and cannot say no.
14. “As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
15. “Beauty is the illumination of your soul.
16. “The beauty of a woman is not the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. TRUE BEAUTY in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”
17. “Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see.
George W. Russell
18. “Outer beauty is a gift. Inner beauty is an accomplishment.
Randi G. Fine
19. “Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly lies to the bone. Beauty dies and fades away, but ugly holds its own! Create and cultivate Inner Beauty that never fades away but grows and matures with Time!
Deodatta V. Shenai-Khatkhate
20. “Inner beauty, too, needs occasionally to be told it is beautiful.
21. “Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face.
Dolores Del Rio
22. “You are not born with beauty, your beauty is created by who you are. Your inner beauty is more important than how people see you on the outside.
23. “Outer beauty pleases the EYE. Inner beauty captivates the HEART.
24. “Do all the good you can & create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside. It is inner beauty that matters most.
Dr Anil Kumar Sinha
25. “Some of us teach ourselves and our children to love the superficial outer; our looks, hair, skin, clothes rather than the greater beauty that resides within whereas it is that inner beauty that really defines you and who you truly are.
Rassool Jibraeel Snyman
26. “Above all things physical, it is more important to be beautiful on the inside – to have a big heart and an open mind and a spectacular spleen.
27. “Your beauty should not come from outward adornments, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.
1 Peter 3:3-4
28. “Inner beauty radiates from within, and there’s nothing more beautiful than when a woman feels beautiful on the inside.
29. “I believe inner beauty is beauty in its truest form. When we nurture ourselves, it brings an inevitable, positive transformation.
30. “Outer beauty is inner beauty made visible.