1. The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
2. When you love someone you know that with every heartbeat they sink deeper into your heart.
3. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
4. Loving someone is a full time commitment. Use that time wisely. Cherish the high points and fight hard to conquer the challenges. No one said love would be easy, but it is dam sure worth it.
5. Loving someone meant letting them be who they were, not caging them.
6. Loving someone can be hard at times. You risk a lot when you love – your heart and soul, at the least. Love is the most important and most rewarding investment you can make in another person.
7. The thing about loving someone is that you have to love them the way they need to be loved and not the way you want to love them.
8. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
9. I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed.
10. Loving someone who doesn’t love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport.
11. When you truly love someone it means your love is unconditional. It means taking the good and the bad, loving them for the person they are, and not trying to change them into the person you want them to be.
12. If you love someone put their name in a circle, not a heart, because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever.
13. You never stop loving someone. You just learn to live without them.
14. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.
15. You don’t stop loving someone just because you hate them.
16. Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense.
17. Loving someone is setting them free, letting them go.