1. “If people treat you like an option, leave them like a choice” and “If you feel that you are avoided by someone, never disturb them again.”
2. The best we can do is, treat people with sincere respect. Staying is their choice. If they want to leave, they’ve every right to.
3. “The most attractive thing about you should have less to do with your face or body and more to do with your attitude and how you treat people.”
4. “How we treat people is always our choice, and if we choose not to be respectful, it can come back to bite us.”
5. “Judge a person not by how he treats you, but how he treats others. The former reflects what he wants you to think of him, the latter truly reflects who he is.”
6.“those who get upset for being treated the way that they treat others, will never understand why others treat them the way that they treat others.”
7.“You cannot call a man as a good person just because he is treating you good! He should treat everyone good to be good!”
8. “Treat people how you want to be treated instead of how they treat you.”
9. Make treating yourself a priority and always remember your life is happening now. Don’t put off all your dreams and pleasures to another day. In any balanced personal definition of success there has to be a powerful element of living life in the present. – Author: Mireille Guiliano
10. Every time you mistreat someone, you reveal the part of you that lacks love and needs to heal.
11. If you want your life to come together, you have to start treating yourself better. – Author:
12. A sound philosophy of life, I think, may be the most valuable asset for a psychiatrist to have when he is treating a patient. –
13. My parents had no money, but they had strong values that I’ve carried throughout my life – things like not going into debt, never borrowing money, never leveraging, paying your bills on time, keeping your agreements, selling customers the right things, treating employees right, and growing things.
14. “Anyone or anything that is negative, you should walk away from. Make room for all the positives.” ― Wendy John
15. “One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder.”
16. “When there is nothing left to say, lift your head up high, smile and walk away.”
17. “You’ve got this, start walking away from the things that are just hurting you, my dear girl.”
18. “It is hard to know when it is time to say goodbye to the one you love but soon you will learn.”