1. Mothers never retire, no matter how old her children are she is always a Mom, always willing to encourage and help her children in any way she can! Catherine Pulsifer
2. I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything, you gave me, but mostly for your love. Wayne F. Winters
3. My mother’s love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion, her intelligence reflected in my daughters. Michelle Obama
4. Mothers give up so much so that their children can have so much. Catherine Pulsifer
5. Mother… a mother holds her child’s hand for just a short time but holds their hearts forever.
6. A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark. Grimaldos Robin
7. Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind. Kahlil Gibran
8. Roses are red violets are blue There is no one dearer than a Mom like you!
Roses are red
violets are blue
There is no one dearer
than a Mom like you!
Valentines Day Quotes
9. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
10. Ma-ma does everything for the baby, who responds by saying Da-da first. Mignon McLaughlin
11. A mother is the one who is still there when everyone else has deserted you. Author Unknown
12. One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters. George Herbert
13. This mothering role will teach you more about yourself than you ever expected. Tricia Goyer, Teen Mom: You’re Stronger Than You Think
14. She (mother) pushed us to always try harder, to want the best out of our lives, and to always be strong – a lesson she was forced to learn herself when we were all still young. Willie Davis, Closing the Gap
15. Mother-love is the great, surging, divine current that plays forever through humanity. Elbert Hubbard
16. Mother was by far the greatest personal influence in our lives.
17. Motherhood is more awesome than I ever thought it could be and harder than I ever would have imagined. Sarah Williams, Cupcakes On A Tuesday
18. Giving grace to yourself is never more important than when you become a mother. Whitney Meade, The Balance Beam
19. My mother was the dearest, sweetest angel. She didn’t talk; she sang. She was a tower of strength. Jayne Meadows
20. When I was a young boy, something that my mom always emphasized to my siblings and me is that it was never okay to just get by, be average or mediocre. She encouraged us to chase our dreams but always keep God first in our lives. Joseph Woodley, No Generals In the House
21. Her life was not easy, yet she was a living example of someone who did the best with what life handed her. Thank you, Mom. We will always be grateful for the life lessons you taught and the love you shared. Sandra Bullock Smith, Trading Places
22. My mother is the neatest person I know. I mean that in every sense of the word. Rob Guinan, Soap Opera (for kids)
23. When it comes to parenting, the practice of framing mothers and fathers as good or bad is both rampant and corrosive -it turns to parent into a shame minefield. The real questions for parents should be: ‘Are you engaged? Are you paying attention?’ Brené Brown, Daring Greatly
24. Not only am I a fighter, but I’m a survivor. I think being a mother really plays into that. Willow Cross, Getting Over It
25. Repetition is the mother of all skills, so the simplest way to ingrain something like a belief is to repeat it. Rosemary Peck, The Little Book of Tough Self Love
26. Behind every famous and influential person, there is a driving force and in many cases, this driving force is the unfailing love and support of their mothers. Lisa Valentine
27. Usually, it is our biological mother or permanent mother substitute who profoundly influences our perceptions about ourselves, our lives, and our significant relationships. Brenda Hunter, In the Company of Women: Deepening Our Relationships with the Important Women in Our Lives
28. Despite the fact that we ought to show adoration to your mother each and every day, Mother’s Day is that one day when we demonstrate the most love for you and make you feel like a Queen. Sheila Sage, Quotes to Inspire Motherhood
29. Never undermine yourself because you are ‘just’ a house mom. Tracey Taylor, Stay At Home Mom
30. So I just want to stress to you the importance of mothers, because class, you’re going to have your October 22nd – and you just always remember that your mother is there who loves you, who will protect you, always stand with you. Kevin Vickers, Canadain Former House of Commons sergeant-at-arms