1. “Goodbyes are not forever are not the end; it simply means I’ll miss you until we meet again.”
2. “I wonder if my first breath was as soul-stirring to my mother as her last breath was to me”
3. Moms stay in a very special part of our hearts even after they pass. I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss.
4. I am sorry you lost someone so important and special in your life. I’ll be praying for you and the rest of your family.
5. From when I have heard you talk about your mother, she sounded like she was a great woman. She did an excellent job raising you as evidenced by your character. I am sorry for your loss.
6. No one can replace a mom, but God can comfort a grieving heart. He knows what you need during this time much better than anyone else.
7. The heart that your mother had for others is a rare gift to the many people who had the privilege to know her and be blessed by her. Please accept my condolences.
8. There’s a special place in all of our hearts for our mothers, just like there’s a special place in every mother’s heart for her children. You must continue to carry her memory in that special place in your heart. I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your mother.
9. Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother. From what I heard, she was a great woman to be admired. I’ll be thinking about you in the coming days and saying a prayer for you now and then.
10. I’m sorry for the loss of you mother. It only makes sense for me to do what you mother would have done in this situation if it were someone she knew. I’ll pray for you, call you soon, and bring some soup in the coming week.
11. God gives us the gift of mothers to provide us nurturing, comfort, and support. God can still provide that for you now, but he’ll have to do it in a different way. I’ll be praying for you to have comfort and support from God.
12. It takes a special person to be a good mom, but it takes an even more special person to be the mom of a great child. You are proof of your mother’s great character.
13. The loss of a mother creates a void that cannot be filled by anyone. Since mothers a God-given, I’ll pray for Him to give you what you need at this time.
14. Moms provide their children with so much while they are growing up including a place to call home. Now your mom as been called to her home. I hope you are comforted by the promise to be with your mom in her new home when the time comes for you to join her in the sweet by and by.
15. As I hear of your loss, I’m reminded to be grateful for the time I have had with my own mother in this life. Our mothers have been such a blessing in our lives, and they will continue to bless us even now and in the future.
16. Mothers are guardian angels, teachers, and best friends who we are blessed with for a time with their valuable time.
17. Death holds no power over love, especially the love of a mother. For this reason, we can never completely lose our mothers.
18. I know your mother had great faith, something that made her a strong woman. May you find comfort in your knowledge that you will be reunited with her.
The post To my mom appeared first on Wake Up Your Mind.