1. All daughters believe that their fathers are powerful. When they grow up, their hypothesis doesn`t change.
2. Always be a kind of dads who can kill for their daughters.
3. A father can be really strict with sons. But with a daughter, he is a high-class hostage.
4. All fathers are proud of their daughters flying out like a free bird, going forth and pursuing their dreams.
5. Fathers dreams are in his daughter’s eyes.
6. I`m proud to say, that I`m daddy`s girl! Thank you for being an exceptional father.
7. Daughter, we didn’t need your note – or a prince’s visit – to tell us you’d done nothing wrong. We know the daughter we raised. We fear for your future, but never for your character. You take our love and our trust wherever you wander. Father. – Gail Carson Levine
8. Do you think it’s admirable to take your son fishing with you? Then you don’t know how wonderful it can be to take your daughter shopping.
9. When fathers struggle with being authentic, they leave muddy footprints on little girls’ hearts. – Tina Samples
10. Balt Van Tassel was an easy indulgent soul; he loved his daughter better even than his pipe and like a reasonable man, and an excellent father, let her have her way in everything. – Washington Irving
11. Warm hugs from a daughter are like aspirin for fathers.
12. When a father gives his daughter an emotional visa to strike out on her own, he is always with her. Such a daughter has her encouraging, understanding daddy in her head, cheering her on; not simply as a woman but as a whole, unique human being with unlimited possibilities. – Victoria Secunda
13. ‘What does it feel like to have a girl?’ said the man, chewing. Her father wiped his mouth with his napkin, tilted his head to one side and said smiling, ‘Sometimes it feels like I have a warm egg in my hand. Sometimes, nothing, total memory loss. Occasionally it feels like I have a girl of my own, really mine.’ – Clarice Lispector
14. Every father decides what man his daughter marries: not ordering, but showing an example.
15. Ordinary father-daughter love had a charge to it that generally was both permitted and indulged. There was just something so beautiful about the big father complementing the tiny girl. Bigness and tininess together at last, yet the bigness would never hurt the tininess. It respected it. In a world in which big always crushes tiny, you wanted to cry at the beauty of big being kind of and worshipful of and being humbled by tiny. You couldn’t help but think of your own father as you saw your little girl with hers. – Meg Wolitzer
16. All fathers are teachers of the life: they teach their daughters what they can expect from men.
17. A man’s daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world. – Mat Johnson