Your loyal friend is that one person in your life whom you first go to, to talk about that stupid text message or a comment your man sent you on social media. It’s that person on your life who ends up loving you even though know how crazy you are. It’s that one friend who will stay faithful in your relationship in bad times, good times, forever and always.
Here are some quotes about friendship and loyal friend that you should read. We hope you enjoy it!
1. The only way to have a friend is to be one. Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. Audrey Hepburn
3. No one is useless in this world who lightens the brdens of another. Charles Dickens
4. You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist. Indira Gandhi
5. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. Aristotle
6. A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. William Shakespeare
7. One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention. Clifton Fadiman
8. The rule of friendship means there should be mutual sympathy between them, each supplying what the other lacks and trying to benefit the other, always using friendly and sincere words. Cicero
9. Perhaps the most delightful friendships are those in which there is much agreement, much disputation, and yet more personal liking. George Eliot
10. True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance. Henry David Thoreau
11. Friendship, however, is a plant that cannot be forced – true friendship is no gourd spring up in a night and withering in a day. Charlotte Bronte
15. 12. The most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people. Nicholas Sparks
13. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. Amy Poehler
14. Friendship, as has been said, consists of a full commitment of the will to another person with a view to that person’s good. Pope John Paul II
15. The older I get the more selective I am of who is in my tribe. I would rather have four quarters than a hundred pennies.
16. “Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.”
17. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” -Anais Nin