I think one of the greatest feelings in the world is when someone openly tells you how much you mean to them. Stuff like that is so rare.
1. “Loving someone that doesn’t love you is like reaching for a star. You know you’re never going to reach it, but you just keep trying.
2. “If you have to think about whether you love someone or not then the answer is no. When you love someone you just know. If you have to think about whether you love someone or not then the answer is no. When you love someone you just know.
3. “Never set limits when you are loving someone.
4. “To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.
5. “I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed.
6. “You don’t love someone for their looks or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
7. “Loving someone always requires you to not love others.
8. “In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving.
9. “When you truly love someone, you don’t judge them by their past. You leave it there. Just be happy that their future belongs to you.
10. “Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.
11. “To love someone is to understand each other, laugh together, smile with your heart and trust one another.
12. “Loving someone never gives you the right to control them. You can’t force them to love you the way you want.
13. “As the old saying goes, “sometimes loving someone means letting them go”.
14. “If we are serious about loving someone, we have to surrender all the desires within us to manipulate the relationship.
15. “Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more it hurts.
16. “Anyone can say they love someone… It’s loving someone enough to let them go that will prove that love.
17. “Loving someone is tiring and it hurts, but it’s not something I can stop.
18. “Loving someone meant letting them be who they were, not caging them.
19. “Loving someone is setting them free, letting them go.
20. “The thing about loving someone is that you have to love them the way they need to be loved and not the way you want to love them.
21. “When you love someone all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
22. “You have to come out of your shell to love someone.
23. “Loving someone can be hard at times. You risk a lot when you love – your heart and soul, at the least. Love is the most important and most rewarding investment you can make in another person.
24. “When you faithfully love someone with all your heart and give it your all without getting anything in return. Good things will come for you and true love will find you.