1. “Be thankful for what you have today. Work hard for what you have tomorrow.
2. “I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.
3. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.
John F. Kennedy
4. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
5. “Be thankful for problems. If they were less difficult, someone with less ability might have your job.
6. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.
7. “Every time we remember to say “thank you”, we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
Sarah Ban Breathnach
8. “Keep your eyes open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life.
Robert Louis Stevenson
9. “The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.
John E. Southard
10. “Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.
11. “I may not be where I want to be but I’m thankful for not being where I used to be.
12. “I’m thankful for a pair of shoes that feel really good on my feet; I like my shoes. I’m thankful for the birds; I feel like they’re singing just for me when I get up in the morning… Saying, ‘Good morning, John. You made it, John.’ I’m thankful for the sea breeze that feels so good right now, and the scent of jasmine when the sun starts going down. I’m thankful…
13. “Make it a habit to tell people to thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. I truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.
14. “When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them.
15. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
16. “When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
17. “We must learn to appreciate life. Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
18. “Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.
19. “When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect for others.
20. “It is necessary, then, to cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.
Wallace D. Wattles
21. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
22. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
William Arthur Ward
23. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
24. “Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.
25. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
William Arthur Ward
26. “Just a “thank you” is a mighty powerful prayer. Says it all.
27. “Whatever happens in your life, no matter how troubling things might seem, do not enter the neighborhood of despair. Even when all doors remain closed, God will open up a new path only for you. Be thankful!
28. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.
29. “A noble person is mindful and thankful for the favors he receives from others.
30. “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.
Henri Frederic Amiel