1. Faith is letting down our nets into the transparent deeps at the Divine command, not knowing what we shall draw.
2. I trust in God, and His ways are not our ways. So we have to go with that, and there’s nothing I can do about that.
3. You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense.
4. Faith in God is an opening up, a letting go, a deep trust, a free act of love but sometimes it was so hard to love.
5. Hold fast to your faith. Keep your hope in the Lord. Embrace the love of God.
6. Faith is all about trusting God even when you don’t understand His plan.
7. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
8. We are a long time in learning that all our strength and salvation is in God.
9. Faith is not the belief that everything will be all right tomorrow, but the belief that I possess the strength to make everything all right today.
10. Put up your guards, keep faith in God, I promise you all the world will be ours.
11. God doesn’t change his word, if He has promised you something;you better believe that is done before it’s existence.
12. He knows that as long as a man keeps his faith in God and in himself nothing can permanently defeat him.
13. Faith in God includes faith in God’s timing.
14. Through faith in the Lord Jesus alone can we obtain forgiveness of our sins, and be at peace with God; but, believing in Jesus, we become, through this very faith, the children of God; have God as our Father, and may come to Him for all the temporal and spiritual blessings which we need.
15. Faith in God necessarily implies a lack of faith in humanity.
16. Build a strong faith in God through daily commitment in reading and obeying God’s word.
17. Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
18. When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.
19. Faith is a living, daring confidence in God’s grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.
20. Living faith in God means acceptance of the brotherhood of mankind.