1. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
2. “Seek peace. When you have peace within, real peace with others will be possible.
Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.
4. “Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “Without peace of mind, life is just a shadow of its possibilities.
6. “Mental happiness is more important than physical comfort. Physical comfort comes from the material. But material facilities cannot provide you with peace of mind.
7. “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.
Norman Vincent Peale
8. “Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.
9. “I am able to close my eyes and generate a feeling of total peace anywhere and anytime.
10. “Inner peace is beyond victory or defeat.
11. “Acquire inner peace and a multitude will find their salvation near you.
Catherine de Hueck Doherty
12. “For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe.
13. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.
14. “If there’s no inner peace, people can’t give it to you. The husband can’t give it to you. Your children can’t give it to you. You have to give it to you.
15. “No one can find inner peace except by working, not in a self- centered way, but for the whole human family.
16. “Let your soul expand, let your heart reach out to others in loving and generous warmth, and great and lasting will be your joy, and all prosperity will come to you.
17. “First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.
Thomas a Kempis
18. “He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.
19. “If he is to be ultimately at peace with himself, what a man can be, he must be.
20. “Until you make peace with who you are, you’ll never be content with what you have.
21. “Cultivate peace of mind which does not separate one’s self from one’s surroundings. When that is done successfully, then everything else follows naturally.
Robert M. Prisig
22. “It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
23. “Before we can make friends with anyone else, we must first make friends with ourselves.
24. “Let him that would move the world first move.
25. “To attain inner peace you must actually give your life, not just your possessions. When you, at last, give your life? bringing into alignment your beliefs and the way you live then, and only then, can you begin to find inner peace.
26. “If you want peace, stop fighting. If you want peace of mind, stop fighting with your thoughts.
27. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
28. “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.
St. Francis de Sales
29. “When the restless activity of your mind slows down when your thoughts stop rushing like waves on a windy day, then you will start getting glimpses of the sweet taste of inner peace.