A sick man turned to his doctor, as he was preparing to leave the examination room and said, “Doctor, I am afraid to die. Tell me what lies on the other side.”
Very quietly, the doctor said, “I don’t know.”
“You don’t know? You, a Christian man, do not know what is on the other side?”
The doctor was holding the handle of the door; on the other side of which came a sound of scratching and whining, and as he opened the door, a dog sprang into the room and leaped on him with an eager show of gladness.
Turning to the patient, the doctor said, “Did you notice my dog?
He’s never been in this room before. He didn’t know what was inside.
He knew nothing except that his master was here, and when the door opened, he sprang in without fear.
I know little of what is on the other side of death, but I do know one thing.
I know my Master is there and that is enough.”
Hope this story will make you smile and feel peaceful! Have a nice day!!
The Suitcase – a meeting with GOD!
A man died, when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
– God said: Alright son its time to go.
– Surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans…
– I’m sorry but its time to go.
– What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked.
– God answered: Your belongings.
– My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?
– God answered: Those things were not yours, they belonged to the earth.
– Is it my memories? the man asked.
– God answered: those never belonged to you they belonged to Time
– Is it my talents?
– God answered: those were never yours, they belonged to the circumstances.
– Is it my friends and family?
– God answered: I’m sorry they were never yours, they belonged to the path.
– Is it my wife and son?
– God answered: They were never yours, they belonged to your heart.
– Is it my body?
– God answered: that was never yours, it belonged to the dust.
– Is it my soul?
God answered: No that is mine.
Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from god and opened it just to find out the suitcase was empty.
– With a tear coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything???
– God answered: that is correct, every moment you lived were only for yours. You never lived for somebody who is not related to u in any way.
Do something for other people who can’t return the favor back to you. Life is just a moment. A moment that belongs to you.
– Live Now
– Live your life
– Don’t forget to be happy and make others happy, as that is the only thing that matters.
– Material things and everything else that you fought for staying here.
– YOU CAN’T TAKE ANYTHING