1. Miscommunication leads to misunderstanding, which rarely leads to anything good.
2. Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.
3. A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spend together within a minute.
4. I don’t mind being hated but I hate being misunderstood.
5. No matter how carefully you choose your words, they’ll always end up being twisted by others.
6. You always risk people misunderstanding you when you say anything.
7. I do believe that simple things really matter because even a simple misunderstanding can ruin everything.
8. Don’t make friends before understanding and don’t break friendship after misunderstanding.
9. It’s dreadful what little things lead people to misunderstand each other.
10. A mistake is to commit a misunderstanding.