1. Don’t look for a pretty face it will will turn old one day. Don’t look for a soft skin, it will wrinkle one day. But Look for a loyal heart that will miss you every day and love you forever.
2. Beauty is not just having a beautiful face, it is having a good mind, a good heart and goodwill.
3. A good heart will always be happy for everyone… But most of the time, a good heart gets hurt very badly because it expects only good things from others.
4. When you have a good heart: You help too much. You trust too much. You give too much. You love too much. And it always seems you hurt the most.
5. “Staying with someone that doesn’t appreciate you isn’t loyalty, it’s stupidity.”
6. “Don’t let your loyalty become slavery. If they don’t appreciate what you bring to the table, let them eat alone.”
7. “A woman’s loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man’s loyalty is tested when he has everything.”
8. “My whole thing is loyalty. Loyalty over royalty; word is bond.” – Fetty Wap
9. “Loyalty is the pledge of truth to oneself and others.” – Ada Velez-Boardley
10. “One of the things that makes me who I am is the loyalty I have to people I hold close to my heart.” – Simone Elkeles
11. “Loyalty is a characteristic trait. Those who have it, give it free of charge.” – Ellen J. Barrier
12. “You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day-by-day.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
13. “Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon.” – Samuel Butler
14. “Unless you can find some sort of loyalty, you cannot find unity and peace in your active living.” – Josiah Royce
15. “If you cheat on a girl that’s willing to do anything for you, you actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty.”
16. “Be loyal and trustworthy. Do not befriend anyone who is lower than yourself in this regard.” – Confucius
17. “It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.” – Emilie Autumn
18. “Repeat business or behavior can be bribed. Loyalty has to be earned.” – Janet Robinson
19. “Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
20. “You cannot buy loyalty; you cannot buy the devotion of hearts, minds, and souls. You have to earn these things.” – Clarence Francis
21. “A successful life is not an easy life. It is built on strong qualities, sacrifice, endeavor, loyalty and integrity.” – Grant D. Searchfield
22. “The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.”
23. “We are all in the same boat, in a stormy sea, and we owe each other a terrible loyalty.” – G.K. Chesterton
24. “What makes a woman beautiful is her loyalty to and her friendships with other women, and her honesty with men.” – Vanessa Marcil