We all have days where we don’t know how we will go on. Loved ones hurt us. Finances worry us. Sickness may overtake us. We lose people we love. But God will always be there to guide us through tough times. Keep the faith
Faith is the key to a happy and fulfilling life.
You can be rich and talented, but if you don’t have faith in yourself, in the beauty of life, every day will feel like a struggle.
So how to develop faith? If you don’t believe in God, tune into your heart and see how life has surprised you before with gifts you hadn’t expected. And if you believe in God, study your religious text and see how it resonates with you.
Here are 15 empowering quotes on faith to help you keep moving forward:
1. Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. – Rabindranath Tagore
3. It’s a lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself. – Muhammad Ali
We shy away from challenges because we don’t believe in our abilities. Once you have faith in yourself, nothing can stop you.
4. I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors. – Joel Osteen
5. The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith. – Billy Graham
6. To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead, you relax, and float. Alan Watts
7. Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother. Khalil Gibran
8. Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. Helen Keller
9. FAITH is sitting in the middle of the STORM OF YOUR LIFE and still being able to close your eyes and PICTURE THE SUNNY SKIES
10. Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof. Khalil Gibran
11. Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them. — Elisabeth Elliot
12. Worrying is arrogant because God knows what He’s doing. —Barbara Cameron
13. Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths. —Charles H. Spurgeon
14. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. Steve Jobs
15.In faith, there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don’t. Blaise Pascal