1. Dad, you will always be in my heart because in there you’re still alive. – Jamie Cirello
2. Dad, I keep thinking about, you even though it pains. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. I miss you.
3. It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished each and every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you, dad.
4. Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go. I miss you, dad.
5. Every Father’s Day is a painful reminder of your absence in my life. Dad, I wish I could just turn back time and live out every single day of my childhood as if it were a grand Father’s Day celebration. I miss you.
6. Dad, you taught me to be strong but sorry I’m letting you down. I can never be strong enough to accept that you are no longer here. I miss you.
7. Every time I place flowers on your grave, I realize how fragrant you made my life. I miss you, dad.
8. On the day I lost you, I lost a father, a friend, and an idol who I looked up to. I miss you, dad.
9. Whether it is the empty spot in a chair next to mum’s or the eerily silent garage on a Sunday morning, you are missed in every way, dad. I love you.
10. Dad, wherever you are I just want you to know that no matter how much we’ve fought and argued, you were right, is what my heart always knew. I miss you.
11. I still get a lot of hugs but none of them are as warm as yours. I miss you, dad.
12. I never knew that being fatherless would make me feel so aimless, worthless, powerless, heartless and helpless. I miss you, dad.
13. Dad, how ironic is it that I wasted all these years not listening to you. But now that you’re not here, I’m living life exactly how you told me to.
14. We may have been living miles apart but somehow it always felt that you were always there. Maybe because ever since you held my tiny fingers, you showered me with nothing but love and care. Dad, I miss you.
15. I miss you, dad, now there is no one to help me when I’m fighting with myself.
16. It didn’t matter whether we met often or not, what mattered is that your advice helped me connect my life’s dots. It didn’t matter whether we spoke every day or not, what mattered was that you loved me a lot. Dad, I miss you.
17. Just like how I was the apple of your eye, you were the balm to my soul. I miss you, dad.
18. Dad, even though you are not in front of my eyes right now, your picture in my heart will remain beautifully pristine forever. I miss you.
19. Right from the time when you held me in your arms to the day when you saw me off for my first day in school, I am holding today on the beautiful memories that have made me the person I am today. I miss you, dad.
20. Dad, I won’t immortalize you in the stars, because they fade away. I won’t remember you with a poem, for it will be forgotten one day. I will just keep you safe in my heart so that you are with me in every way. I miss you.
21. When I think of you, tears roll down my cheeks unbidden, just the way it rains in London. I miss you.