1. In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person.
2. You know you’re in love when you cant even put into words, how you feel for a person.
3. We simply can’t abandon ship every time we encounter a storm in our marriage. Real love is about weathering the storms of life together.
4. To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.
5. Real love is a permanently self-enlarging experience.
6. Real love means loving-kindness and compassion, the kind of love that does not have any conditions.
7. If he can’t handle you at your worst then he does not deserve you at your best. Real love means seeing beyond the words spoken out of pain, and instead seeing a person’s soul.
8. True love will not brook reserve; it feels undervalued and outraged, when even the sorrows of those it loves are concealed from it.
9. Love lives in those who are willing to make the greatest sacrifices without keeping account.
10. My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story
11. Real love means remaining truthful, even when you have all the opportunity in the world to hurt someone.
12. Real love is seeing that the one you love is happy even when you do things for them that makes you unhappy. Because their happiness is paramount.
13. When you see love with all your heart you shall find its echoes in the universe.
14. Real love is a pilgrimage. It happens when there is no strategy, but it is very rare because most people are strategists.
15. If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.
16. Real love is accepting other people the way they are without trying to change them.