God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles and a reward for your faithfulness don’t give up!
1. “We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon, and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.
2. “The sun, the moon, the stars, the birds, the animals, the flowers, are all proof that a universal power exists.
3. “God doesn’t owe us anything- yet in His grace, He still gives us good things.
4. “I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.
5. “God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive.
Edwin Louis Cole
6. “Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed.
Robert H. Schuller
7. “Sometimes God allows what he hates to accomplish what he loves.
Joni Eareckson Tada
8. “God will not permit any troubles to come upon us unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty.
9. “What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.
Hans Urs von Balthasar
10. “God used beautiful mathematics in creating the world.
11. “God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.
12. “The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.
13. “Because God has made us for Himself, our hearts are restless until they rest in Him.
Augustine of Hippo
14. “It is when we notice the dirt that God is most present in us; it is the very sign of His presence.
15. “Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He’s going to be up all night anyway.
Mary C. Crowley
16. “If God had wanted to be a big secret, He would not have created babbling brooks and whispering pines.
17. “I don’t know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn’t.
18. “Before God, we are all equally wise and equally foolish.
19. “Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is glue.
20. “I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures or has a will of the type of which we are conscious in ourselves. An individual who should survive his physical death is also beyond my comprehension, nor do I wish it otherwise; such notions are for the fears or absurd egoism of feeble souls.
21. “Maybe there isn’t a God, after all, maybe there’s only a universe rotating by itself like a millstone.
22. “God is that infinite All of which man knows himself to be a finite part.
23. “All powers, all laws, are but the fair embodied thoughts of God.
John Stuart Blackie
24. “Only God can fully satisfy the hungry heart of man.
25. “The universe is centered on neither the earth nor the sun. It is centered on God.
26. “I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour if we will only tune in.
George Washington Carver
27. “To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; To seek Him, the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.
28. “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.
29. “For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God.
Saint Teresa of Avila