Having fallen deeply for someone can make you look out for them in some exceptional and extraordinary ways, You find yourself fighting battles for the one you love without thinking twice.. Here are some quotes about falling in love to you.
1. No one believes in love at first sight until that special person comes along and steals your heart.
2. When you fall head over heels for someone, you’re not falling in love with who they are as a person; you’re falling in love with your idea of love.
3. Don’t try to stop your heart from falling in love, because in the end it may be worth it.
4. She wonders if this is what people call falling in love, the desire to be with someone for every minute of the rest of her life so strong that sometimes she is frightened of herself.
5. I always had a penchant for falling in love. Every time I found myself without a mate, I fell into a state of low-sizzling panic.
6. Love is like falling down…in the end you’re left hurt, scared, and with a memory of it forever.
7. Because if I fell any deeper for the way his eyes crinkled with his smile or his habit of tapping on his nose to emphasize a point, my ship would be sunk.
8. I fall into him like one would fall into a dream, ready to submit to your subconscious’s innermost desires and your deepest fears.
9. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate. When you hate, you try to forget. When you try to forget, you start missing. And when you start missing, you’ll eventually fall in love again.
10. You can lead a heart to love, but you can’t make it fall in.
11. The scary thing about falling for someone is you don’t know whether they will stay or just leave at any given time.
12. Falling in love is not an act of will. It is not a conscious choice. No matter how open to or eager for it we may be, the experience may still elude us. Contrarily, the experience may capture us at times when we are definitely not seeking it, when it is inconvenient and undesirable.
13. When you’re falling in love, you never notice it until you’ve already hit the ground.
14. I know what happens a the end of falling-landing,
15. Eros is not tranquil—it gives us spikes of happiness rather than a constant feeling of wellbeing. It’s the love we feel at the beginning of a love affair and corresponds to the expression ‘falling in love’ since it is as involuntary an impulse as a physical fall.
16. Once you tell someone you love them, you automatically give that person the right to hurt you, and yet you place a trust in them that they won’t tear you apart.
17. Falling in love is a wonderfully terrifying sensation.
18. If ever you remember me, I will be thankful. If ever yours lips meets mine, I will be grateful. If ever we fall in love, I will be happy. If ever we fall apart, I will be sorry.
19. How can one fall in love? For me, love can only be uplifting…