Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old relationship advice quotes, we hope you enjoy it! Share to your friends, sister,.. or who you want to give this advice
1. Choose the people who choose you.
2. Relationships, marriages are ruined where one person continues to learn, develop and grow and the other person stands still.
3. Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end.
4. Once you realize that your relationship is more important than your individual point of view. That’s where the true definition of â€œunionâ€ lives.
5. In a relationship, always remember: When the pain of holding on is greater than the pain of letting go, it’s time to let go.
6. Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.
7. Relationships are like birds. If you hold tightly they die. If you hold Loosely they fly. But, if you hold with care, they remain with you forever.
8. If a woman stands behind you, respect her; if she stands beside you, cherish her; if she stands with you, adore her.
9. The best way to remain in your relationship is to keep other people out of your relationship.
10. To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
11. No matter how long you have been waiting, the man God has for you will surpass your expectations. You will meet him when god says so. Not a minute early, not a moment later.
12. The most important ingredient we put into any relationship is not what we say or what we do, but what we are.
13. Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is a conversation.
14. In relationships, everyone makes mistakes. If you are forgiven for yours, don’t take it for granted.
15. If you can’t be happy and content by yourself then you shouldn’t be in a relationship.
16. Relationships are like broken glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than hurt yourself trying to put the pieces back together
17. A great relationship should be based on two main principles: First, appreciate your similarities, and second, respect your differences.