1. As a mama, I’m not perfect. I make mistakes. I forget things. I lose my cool. And somedays I go a little crazy. But, it’s okay because, in the end, no one could ever love my child the way I do.
2. My biggest accomplishment will never be money. It will be who I raised.
3. Being a mama isn’t easy, but it is definitely the best job anyone could ever have.
4. Motherhood is magical. It grants you the power to fall in love with someone before ever meeting them. It gifts you amazing instincts to look after your cubs. It fuels you in ways you can’t explain to keep you going no matter how exhausted you are. And it expands your heart and fills it with more love than you have ever felt.
5. Being a mama can be tough, but always remember in the eyes of your child, no one does it better than you.
6. Nothing in life will ever make you as happy, as sad, as exhausted, or as incredibly proud as motherhood.
7. I see you there mama, trying your best. I see you showing up each day, even though you feel exhausted. I see you making tough choices for your family even when your not sure if they are right. I see you working tirelessly, even when it seems never-ending. I see you doing an amazing job, even though you doubt yourself. I see you mama, and you are more than enough.
8. Your little family is the best team you could ever have.
9. My child may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mama that loves them more than anything in the world.
10. There are many things in life I have taken for granted, but the opportunity and ability to be a mama will never be one of them.
11. Having a bond with your child is something money can’t buy.
12. From the moment I became a mother, my purpose has been to love and protect my children with everything I have.
13. Being a mama isn’t always easy. The sleepless nights, the constant worry, the endless piles of washing. But no matter hard it feels, I will always show up for my children. I will always try my best. Because from the very first moment I held them in my arms, I knew my job was to protect and love them with all my might.
14. Hold on to the tiny moments and cherish the little things. They grow up so fast.
15. Even when my soul is tired, I will always find strength for my children.
16. Some day you will wake up and your house will be clean, but your babies will be all grown up and on their own. Enjoy the mess and your kids. They are only babies once.
17. I wouldn’t change my children for the world, but I wish I could change the world for my children.
18. Having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the sweetest and peaceful feelings in the world.
19. Motherhood is amazing. And then it is really hard. And then it is incredible. And then it is everything in between. So, hold onto the good, breathe through the bad, and welcome the wildest and most wonderful ride of your life.
20. No one prepared me for just how much love I would have for my child.
21. I’ve carried a child within my body. I’ve slept with them on my chest. I’ve kissed toes and wiped away tears. I’ve been vomited on, peed on, and spent sleepless nights cradling my child. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. My body isn’t magazine perfect but when I look in the mirror, I see a mama. And there is no greater honor, love, or blessing.