1. “I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.
2. “Whatever happens in your life, no matter how troubling things might seem, do not enter the neighborhood of despair. Even when all doors remain closed, God will open up a new path only for you. Be thankful!
3. “When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
4. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.
John F. Kennedy
5. “Be thankful for what you have today. Work hard for what you have tomorrow.
6. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
7. “Be thankful for your problems. If they were less difficult, someone with less ability might have your job.
8. “Keep your eyes open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life.
Robert Louis Stevenson
9. “Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.
10. “Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.
11. “Make it a habit to tell people to thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. I truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.
12. “We must learn to appreciate life. Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
13. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
14. “When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect for others.
15. “It is necessary, then, to cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.
Wallace D. Wattles
16. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
17. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
William Arthur Ward
18. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
19. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.
20. “Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.
21. “When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them.
22. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
William Arthur Ward
23. “Every time we remember to say “thank you”, we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
Sarah Ban Breathnach
24. “Just a “thank you” is a mighty powerful prayer. Says it all.
25. “A noble person is mindful and thankful for the favors he receives from others.
26. “The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.
John E. Southard
27. “I may not be where I want to be but I’m thankful for not being where I used to be.
28. “I’m thankful for a pair of shoes that feel really good on my feet; I like my shoes. I’m thankful for the birds; I feel like they’re singing just for me when I get up in the morning… Saying, ‘Good morning, John. You made it, John.’ I’m thankful for the sea breeze that feels so good right now, and the scent of jasmine when the sun starts going down. I’m thankful…