1. Love your mom no matter what you go through and no matter how much you argue because, in the end, she’ll always be there for you.
2. The truth is that no matter how old we are, as long as our mothers are alive, we want our mother. And it’s a very powerful relationship if it’s healthy. – Goldie Hawn
3. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. —Abraham Lincoln
4. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. – Rudyard Kipling
5. My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything. —Emma Stone
6. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. – Cardinal Meymillod
7. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
8. My mom had four kids, one with special needs. She had a full-time job, and she still came home and made dinner for us every night, from scratch. It was amazing. —Eva Longoria
9. A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
10. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. —Robert Browning
11. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find.
12. Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. —Stevie Wonder
13. A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.
14. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. —Sophia Loren
15. We are born of love; Love is our mother.
16. I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. —Mitch Albom
17. Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
18. Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life. —Erich Fromm
19. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
20. The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms. —Jodi Picoult
21. There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.