1. An aunt is someone special to remember with warmth, think of with pride, and cherish with love.
2. An aunt grows more treasured as time goes by.
3. I not only call you aunt, I call you friend.
4. Aunt ― a double blessing. You love like a parent and act like a friend.
5. Aunt, without you there were many occasions I would have missed, things I could not have achieved and I don’t think I would have grown into the person I am without your influence.
7. An aunt makes life a little sweeter.
8. When a child is born so is an aunt.
9. Never tell this to mom. But you are a better cook than her.
10. “Aunt Yolanda opened my eyes to the world of food as art, cooking without cans. She introduced me to the magic of spices, the exotic perfume of fresh herbs crushed between fingers.” — Jennie Shortridge
11. “My aunt used to call me light bulb head because my head was small at the bottom and bigger at top. But it was a term of endearment.” — Tyra Banks
12. “Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend.” — Unknown
13. “My mom, my aunt, and my grandma banded together and gave me a village of support when I was growing up.” — Michael Tubbs
14. “The best aunts aren’t substituted parents, they’re co-conspirators.” — Daryl Gregory
15. “I want to be the coolest aunt in the entire world.” — Bailee Madison
16. “I’d rather be the cool aunt than the authoritative aunt.”— Solange Knowles
17. “If I’m not the best aunt in America, then I don’t know what’s going on.” — Jenny Slate
19. “I didn’t want to be the aunt where you come over and can’t sit on the sofa.” — Tamron Hall