1. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.
2. I am still far from being what I want to be, but with God’s help, I shall succeed.
3. If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.
4. Just do what you want to do, and who cares what people think. That’s always been my thing.
5. No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.
6. We focus so much on our differences, and that is creating, I think, a lot of chaos and negativity and bullying in the world. And I think if everybody focused on what we all have in common – which is – we all want to be happy.
7. Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.
8. We’re not perfect, but we want to do the right thing.
9. The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who’ll get me a book I ain’t read
10. If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
11. God sent me on earth. He sends me to do something, and nobody can stop me. If God wants to stop me, then I stop. Man never can.
12. I have so much that I want to do. I hate wasting time.
13. I don’t want to get lost in everything. I just want to keep the same work ethic.
14. I do not want a husband who honors me like a queen if he does not love me as a woman.
15. Above all, I want to be happy, and at Barcelona, I’m happy.
16. I will not be concerned at other men’s not knowing me; I will be concerned at my own want of ability