Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old real man quotes and Classy women quotes, collected over the years from a variety of source
1. A real man ain’t a coward, he stands by what he says, admits his faults, and corrects his mistakes.
2. A real man only lies to his woman when he’s surprising her.
3. Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.
4. A real man follows the three P’s: pray, provide, and protect.
5. Real men are sadly lacking in this world, for when they are put to the test they prove worthless.
6. A real man never stops trying to show a girl how much he cares, even if he already has her.
7. Men don’t want anything they get too easy. But on the other hand, men lose interest quickly.
8. The mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to accomplish the vital ones.
1. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
2. A truly elegant taste is generally accompanied with excellency of heart.
3. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.
4. Being classy is a culmination of being yourself, being positive, and doing good in all the places you can by all the means you can. Clothes, hair, music, film….none of these things a classy person makes.
5. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
6. Showing a great amount of skin when you dress up isn’t the way to find prince charming. Prince charming likes his gifts wrapped.
7. Your clothes should be tight enough to show you’re a woman but loose enough to show you’re a lady.
8. A sensible woman can never be happy with a fool.