1. A good woman’s arms round a man’s neck is a lifebelt thrown out to him from heaven.
2. Most good women are hidden treasures who are only safe because nobody looks for them.
3. Find a woman who makes you feel more alive. She won’t make life perfect but she’ll make it infinitely more interesting. And then love her with all that’s in you.
4. Better to be strong than pretty and useless.
5. Cheating on a good woman is like choosing trash over treasure.
6. Marry a good woman, and be happy the rest of your life. Or, marry a bad, and become a good philosopher
7. If a woman is successful, she’d better duck, because they’ll be out to get her.
8. Honor a good woman because she is virtuous and honorable.
9. Don’t take a good woman for granted. Someday, someone will come along and appreciate what you didn’t.
10. A good woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
11. No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.
12. One should never trust a woman who tells her real age. If she tells that, she’ll tell anything.
13. Women are seldom silent. Their beauty is forever speaking for them.
14. From birth to eighteen, a girl needs good parents, from eighteen to thirty-five she needs good looks, from thirty-five to fifty-five she needs a good personality, and from fifty-five on she needs cash.
15. A good woman inspires a man, a brilliant woman interests him, a beautiful woman fascinates him, but a sympathetic woman gets him.
16. Women are made to be loved, not understood.
17. A good woman would rather be the mother of a genius than the wife of a hero
18. Don’t be the girl who fell. Be the girl who got back up.
19. A sensible woman can never be happy with a fool.
20. A woman is a full circle. Within her is the ability to create, nurture, and transform.