1. Being in a good relationship means accepting each other’s faults more than loving each other’s attributes, because everyone’s not perfect and you can’t just expect to have that perfect someone. A really good relationship is putting your significant other before yourself
2. Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something. They’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.
3. A good relationship is a give and take from both people…a bad relationship is one person giving and the other taking.
4. A good relationship is based on a good friendship.
5. In any relationship, if one partner tries to have the upper hand in making all decisions and if they portray their dominant self, it will not do any good to that relationship.
6. You Must First Have A Good Relationship With Yourself Before You Can Have A Good Relationship With Others. You Have To Feel Worthwhile And Acceptable In Your Own Eyes, So That You’ll Be Able To Connect With Others And Love Them
7. The moment someone tells you that you’re not good enough for them, is the moment you realize that they were never good enough for you.
8. At first, everything was perfect. Stayed texting each other all night, talked everyday, we would see each other all the time. Our relationship was too good to be true. Now, I’m lucky enough if you keep the conversation going. Im lucky if we see each other for 10 minutes. You’re no longer the guy I fell in love with. Something has changed…feelings have changed. I want to break it up and move on, but I cant. Unlike you, I want to see this relationship work.
9. If you are in a relationship that does not help you feel good about yourself, but instead eats away at your feelings of self-worth, it becomes critical to end it..
10. A good relationship doesn’t need promise, terms and conditions. It just needs a SHE who can TRUST and a HE who can be LOYAL!
11. The person youre in a relationship with should make you feel special. Yeah, that sounds cheesy. But its a prerequisite for any good relationship. You have to feel like your bf/gf admires you, respects you, and feels lucky to be with you.
12. Having a good relationship means continuing to love actively throughout the good times, bad times and normal times.
13. Honesty is always one of the best keys to make a good relationship.
14. Share a compliment and create good feelings in another person’s life and help to strengthen your relationship, making others feel good helps to buoy your own feelings and increase your level of happiness.
15. Never rush to be in a relationship. Good things come to those who wait. Rush it and you’ll find heartbreak.