1. What always stays hot even if you put it in the fridge or the freezer?
What always burns your tongue? It is pepper!! Even if you freeze the hottest pepper in the world, it will still be hot!
2. What do you call a bear that doesn’t have any ears?
The right answer is “B”. If you take “ear” away from the word “bear” the only remaining letter is “B”.
3. The more you take away from this thing, it only gets bigger. Do you know what is it?
The answer is a hole. You take dirt from it and it becomes bigger.
4. Can you think of any word that would still sound the same even if you removed the first, middle, or last letter from the word?
EMPTY! If you take away the first, middle and the last letter it still sounds the same, “MT”.
5. In which place are you the most silent? A church or a building?
You think that the answer is “Church”? Nope, it is actually building! This is because the “U” (you) is silent in the word building.
Two people are born at the same moment, but they don’t have the same birthdays. How could this be?
This question might sound confusing, but all you need to do is try to think outside the box. To help you out, we’ll give you a hint: Time!
Scroll down for the answer.