1. Just because you’re in love doesn’t mean you’re always going to be happy.
You may be in love, but that doesn’t mean you will never be sad or upset again. We are all sad and we all have our hard times in life. It’s easier with someone by your side, but it sucks all the time.
2. Mistakes will be made by you and your partner, they are not avoidable.
You and your partner will make mistakes, you are both human. It is not because you love yourself that you have discovered everything. Being able to forgive and forget is crucial.
3. Being together doesn’t mean you should never spend time apart.
If you’re in love, your head may be high and you want to spend a lot of time together, but that doesn’t mean you should be spending every waking moment together. You still have to take your time. Spending time apart does not mean that you are no longer in love. This means that you can work independently.
4. You’re not the same person or extension of one another, you’re a team.
If you are in love, you can feel that you and your partner are connected at a very intense level. However, this does not mean that you are the same person. You are still separate beings crossing this world alone but together. You are a team and not the same person.
5. Love isn’t always what we expect for it to be.
Sometimes we think that love is not really what love is. We have to be ready to work through our own definitions of these things to find out what their true meaning is. Love is much more than we imagine.
6. You have to be patient when you’re in love, it doesn’t prevent you from getting upset or frustrated.
Just because you’re in love doesn’t mean you can’t get frustrated with the person you meet. You still have to be patient and take care of each other. No relationship is perfect either here, you will have problems and you will get mad.
7. Love can fall apart just like everything else in this life.
Like everything else in the world, love can fall apart. You and the person you are with must be willing to love each other over time to keep things going. It is very possible to fall in love, although some people try to tell you otherwise.
8. The perfect relationship does not exist.
There is no perfect relationship. We all have our own problems and we will face ups and downs. There will never be a time in your romantic life when you think perfection is something you’ve found, period.
9. Just because someone loves you doesn’t mean they won’t hurt you.
Just because you love someone doesn’t mean it won’t hurt you. We are constantly hurting people we care about. That’s life.
10. Sometimes love isn’t enough.
Love is not always enough to make things work. Sometimes we are on different paths from the ones we care about. In this case, it’s important to be able to work on it or finish things. All connections should not last forever. Being able to understand this allows you to fall into something that lasts and lasts if it is properly applied to your life.